Vegetarian Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This vegetarian spinach and artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer for any party! Made with fresh spinach, artichokes, and delicious seasonings.
- 2 8 oz Packages Light Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 14 oz Can of Artichokes diced
- 3 Cups Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Vegetarian Shredded Parmesan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
Prep your ingredients - mince the garlic, dice the artichokes, chop the spinach, etc.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until everything is evenly mixed.
Transfer dip to an oven-safe pan or dish, then bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve with veggies, baguette slices, or crackers.