Hello, and welcome to Well and Full! I’m Sarah.
This blog is a space for me to share my adventures in a plant-based kitchen, inspired by my family and life. The recipes you’ll find here aim to seek the balance between nutritious and delicious, with a focus on farm-fresh vegetables and seasonal ingredients.
WHERE IT ALL STARTED
I started Well and Full in May 2015, not knowing a thing about how to use a camera or run a website. At the time, I was working in Corporate Finance at a large insurance company, cooking and photographing on the weekends. Three long years (and hundreds of discarded photos) later, I’m blogging, developing recipes, and photographing food full-time!
The tagline of my website is “adventures in a plant-based kitchen” for two reasons. First, I hope that Well and Full can be used as a resource for you to have adventures in your own kitchen, creating healthy, easy, and tasty plant-based meals. The second reason is because this way of eating is what fuels my own adventures outside of the kitchen – hiking, camping, backpacking, you name it. I firmly stand by the fact that plant-based cooking is for everyone, and you’d be amazed to see how far it can take you!
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m a small-town girl from Connecticut who loves farms, big open spaces, and seasonal eating.
- I live in the Historic West End of Hartford, CT, with my boyfriend, best friend, and recipe tester, Jon!
- In 2013 I rescued a shelter dog named Ivy, who is the light of my heart. You can read more about her here!
- I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but I love all things spicy!
- Besides being obsessed with food, I love playing the piano, singing, and reading books on my Kindle
- I absolutely love being in the great outdoors, especially hiking with my dad, Jon, my dog Ivy, and her uncle Scoutie!
- For more Well and Full fun, be sure to follow along on Instagram and Pinterest for recipe inspiration and life tidbits!
WELL AND FULL GROUND RULES
Keep it kind, keep it respectful! Above all, have fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog!
P.S. The best way to get ahold of me is through the comments! I absolutely love hearing from my readers, and I respond to each and every comment I receive. But if you’d like to send a private message, please feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.
1 Chronicles 16:34