This vegetarian spinach and artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer for any party! Made with fresh spinach, artichokes, and delicious seasonings.
How is the weather where you are? It’s only January here in Connecticut, but we’ve had some 50 and 60-degree days that are seriously making me long for spring! I can’t wait for warmer weather, gardening days, and lots and lots of flowers. Fall used to be my favorite season, but now I think I’m an official spring convert ;)
I know a lot of folks struggle with Seasonal Affective Disorder in the winter (myself included), which can be difficult to cope with. For me, once the Christmas season is over, I struggle so much with the gloomy days, constant clouds, bone-chilling temperatures, and freezing rain. I don’t think it would easy for anybody to be happy or joyful during such depressing weather!
Still, I’m holding out for spring with the help of floral candles, herbal teas, and fresh & vibrant eats! This vegetarian spinach and artichoke dip is SUPER savory, garlicky, spinach-y, and totally delicious. I served it with a great gluten-free find I picked up at the grocery store, Against The Grain’s GF baguette. So good! I hope you enjoy this recipe! :)
Vegetarian Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 8 oz Packages Light Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 14 oz Can of Artichokes diced
- 3 Cups Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Vegetarian Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep your ingredients - mince the garlic, dice the artichokes, chop the spinach, etc.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until everything is evenly mixed.
- Transfer dip to an oven-safe pan or dish, then bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with veggies, baguette slices, or crackers.
If you make this Vegetarian Spinach and Artichoke Dip and post it on Instagram, be sure to tag me @wellandfull and #wellandfull so I can see! I love seeing your takes on my recipes :)